Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: seeing your skin

  1. #1
    Inactive Member machinery's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 21st, 2001
    Posts
    631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    you - still amazing
    but --
    not as much
    with his arm around your waist.
    your skin - used
    to be the meadows I fell asleep in.
    now
    you are just mountains far off in the distance.
    that I
    am not able to see well enough
    to climb.


    ------------------

  2. #2
    Inactive Member ranter's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2001
    Posts
    138
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i was skeptical going in to read this, but i liked the meadow/mountain metaphor, even though that was good ithik there is a lot of room to expand on this one though, build it up a little better theres a lots to add

    ------------------

  3. #3
    Inactive Member machinery's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 21st, 2001
    Posts
    631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yass, agreed...just summin that arose out of my mental toaster while cleaning off the evening in the morning water....i do want to add....maybe some side thoughts and some excellent descriptions...ah yes or bah no?

    ------------------

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Pixelina's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2001
    Posts
    78
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    maybe more words about her, her appearence and corralations of that to other things, could stick w/the nature theme...? but then again, maybe no, just a thought

    ------------------

  5. #5
    Senior Hostboard Member Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2001
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    I like it just fine. And in all truth I see no need to add to it, or take from it. It's short, sweet, and does what it's supposed to do and that is tell something. I think this poem really rocks. Leave it alone.

    ------------------
    To hate is to show you still care, who needs that? Focus on what's really important.
    The best revenge, is to survive yourself.

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner parch's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 11th, 2001
    Posts
    453
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I agree w/ Hannible. I like the meadow/moutain comparrison. if you did anything, I'd just say to fine tune it.. don't do anything big cause I'm seeing it nicely now. as to her appearance: - Not trying to argue here Pix, but RP write's a lot about this it seems and we get a whole lot of very descriptive appearance stuff so this time it's nice to see something else.

    ------------------
    I am my new Religion
    I am my non Decision

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •